Is your landscape lacking direction? Do you feel like the front entrance of your home is missing something? A walkway could be just what you need to make your landscape design more functional and improve aesthetics at the same time.
The paver walkway tends to be particularly popular for homeowners in Northern Virginia—and it’s easy to see why! With so many types of walkway pavers to choose from and its low-maintenance yet durable qualities, this is a charming choice for residential properties in need of some flow.
Fortunately, the professionals at O’Grady’s Landscape have the skills, training, and experience to bring the paver walkway design of your dreams to life—so call us at 703-533-5001 to get started with a consultation. We’ll get back to you within a week with an estimate!
Benefits of a Paver Walkway
Having a paver walkway offers many benefits to homeowners like you. They are:
- Available in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors
- Durable and long-lasting…even in high-traffic areas!
- Weather and slip resistant
- Easy to repair
- Thaw resistant in cold weather
Whether you like to host parties in the backyard or smaller gatherings with family and friends, you can rest assured that your walkway pavers will withstand the traffic. And they offer a beautiful, unique look that can be easily customized with a large assortment of shapes and colors!
Types of Walkway Pavers
To begin customizing paver walkway designs, we typically help our clients choose pavers that blend in with the surrounding landscape and will help them achieve their final objectives. Consider the following primary types of walkway pavers for your hardscaping project:
- Concrete pavers. These walkway pavers are manufactured, so there are endless options for color, shape, and size.
- Brick pavers. Like concrete, brick is manufactured and can be easily customized with the colors and shapes you like best.
- Natural stone pavers. Like the name implies, this type of stone is natural. That means that the number of colors and shapes you can choose from is a little more limited—but at the same time, you get a unique, natural look and feel that could be perfect for you. It all depends on your personal sense of style!
Each type of paver offers a unique, distinct look so your final choice is typically a matter of personal preference. But if you need help with the selection process, don’t hesitate to ask one of our landscaping specialists during your consultation!
Paver Walkway Designs & Installation in Northern Virginia
Want to add a paver walkway to your landscape? At O’Grady’s Landscape, we specialize in creating and installing custom paver walkway designs to help homeowners like you accomplish your goals for the picture-perfect outdoor space. Let us help you bring your landscape design together and guide your guests through the property with a paver walkway in Great Falls, North Arlington, the City of Falls Church, McLean, or Vienna. Call us today at 571-385-3780 to schedule a consultation!