Need help with landscaping in Northern Virginia? Whether you’re looking for an improved drainage system or need help with a major lawn renovation, O’Grady’s Landscape has all your needs covered and more. We handle landscape issues big and small and our skilled staff has extensive experience designing effective and affordable solutions for all types of properties throughout Northern Virginia.
When you choose us for your landscaping project, you can be confident that we’ll respond promptly to your request for a consultation and get you an estimate within a week. And we’ll continue to provide you with a higher level of support through completion of your project so you won’t be left with any surprises when we’re done.
Call us at 703-533-5001 to schedule a consultation for landscaping in Northern Virginia and we’ll give you—and your landscape—the attention you both deserve!
Our Specific Landscape Services
As part of our Northern Virginia landscaping service, we can help you with:
- Grading and drainage. Landscape grading is a process that ensures your landscape has the correct slope for proper drainage. Once it’s completed, drainage systems can be installed to prevent backyard flooding, water entering your home, and an array of similar issues. This process is vital to maintaining a strong landscape foundation.
- Dry creek beds/swales. If your property has a slope where excess water flows, it can be addressed by installing dry creek beds. Swales similarly target water runoff.
- Erosion control. If you have a sloped landscape, erosion control is necessary to prevent soil and rocks from sliding and damaging your hardscapes. Often, mulch or grass is used during this process.
- Lawn renovations. This is ideal for those with lawns that are older, damaged, or of poor quality. The process typically involves planting grass seed, often including new varieties that can help repair damage or increase tolerance to shade and wear. This can also include transplanting.
- Sod installation. If you want to install a new lawn quickly, we can lay sod, which also prevents soil erosion. Sod can also be used to repair a small part of your lawn.
Need help with another aspect of landscaping you don’t see listed above? See our lawn care and landscape maintenance services for more ways we can help you maintain a healthy, beautiful lawn.
Schedule Landscaping in Great Falls, the City of Falls Church, North Arlington, Vienna & McLean
Is your lawn filled with damaged, unsightly grasses? Do you have a draining problem that leaves you with a flooded backyard when it storms? O’Grady’s Landscape has the solution you’ve been looking for! Serving homeowners in Great Falls, the City of Falls Church, North Arlington, Vienna, and McLean, we are dedicated to providing you with all the landscaping tools you need for a lawn you can be proud of.
Don’t neglect your lawn any longer! Call us at 703-533-5001 to schedule a consultation for landscaping in Northern Virginia and we’ll give you—and your landscape—the attention you both deserve!
About O’Grady’s Landscape
O’Grady’s Landscape is a full-service landscape company in Northern Virginia. Established in 1991, we provide a range of design, build, and maintenance services to homeowners in the City of Falls Church, North Arlington, Vienna, Great Falls, and McLean. By offering a wide variety of services, excellent project management, and timely customer support, we serve as a one-stop-shop for all of your landscaping needs.
Check out our other landscape services:
|Landscape Design||Landscape Maintenance|
We provide a range of design, build, and maintenance services for the following areas:
|City of Falls Church||Great Falls|