Are you looking to create more living space or an area for outdoor entertainment? A stone patio is the perfect solution for your North Arlington, VA home.
At O’Grady’s Landscape, we’ve been designing and installing custom stone patios in North Arlington and surrounding areas since 1991. We can help you come up with a beautiful and functional design to meet all your needs and match the surrounding landscape. To get a free estimate on your next project, give us a call at (703) 533-5001 or get your free project estimate online.
Our Custom Stone Patios
When you call us for your stone patio design in North Arlington, VA, we will customize the final product to your precise specifications and the scope of the site. To ensure the utmost success of your project, we recommend you consider a couple of key factors:
- The intended use of your stone patio—will you be hosting summertime crab feasts, enjoying intimate dinners, or playing with the kids on sunny days?
- Who will be using your patio regularly—is it a family patio or a couples’ patio? Consider whether small children or pets will be running around or if it needs to be easily accessible for the elderly.
- The amount of foot traffic it gets—will you be hosting large parties regularly or will the patio primarily be used by only a couple of people?
- Your personal style and the existing landscape aesthetic—your stone patio should reflect your personality and match the style of surrounding hardscapes and of your home exterior.
Pennsylvania flagstone tends to be a particularly appealing choice for stone patios in the North Arlington, VA area, but our landscapers can also recommend other stones to match your stylistic and functionality preferences. We will provide you with a full range of options after a thorough discussion of your needs.
North Arlington, VA Stone Patio Installation
We offer stone patio design and installation to suit any need and aesthetic preference in the North Arlington, VA area. You can choose a traditional, linear patio or a contemporary, freeform design—the option is yours!
Once your design is finalized, we will proceed with stone patio installation using one of two methods. Dry set installation uses no mortar or concrete and is the preferred method for more casual patios, while concrete installation uses concrete slabs to produce grout lines and joints for a more formal style. If you expect heavy foot traffic regularly, whether because you have kids or pets or you plan to entertain frequently, concrete installation also tends to be stronger and more stable.
Why Choose O’Grady’s Landscape for Stone Patio Design and Installation in North Arlington, VA?
Your neighbors throughout North Arlington have been coming to us for all their hardscaping needs, including stone patio design and installation, since 1991. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We have been in the landscape business for over 25 years
- Our landscape designers and project managers have an average of 14 years’ experience
- We guarantee your consultation within a week of requesting your consultation
- We offer a one-stop-shop for all your landscaping needs
- We provide free estimates on all projects
At O’Grady’s Landscape, we specialize in creating beautiful, long-lasting stone patios customized to the needs of each individual client. If you are interested in stone patio design and installation for your North Arlington, VA home, contact us today. We look forward to making your dream landscape a reality with the picture-perfect patio!